WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Who are we?
Our website address is https://hscrevision.com and we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Services mean accessing the online quizzes.
the Website means the website hscrevision.com
Our/ We/ Us etc. means HSC Revision Proprietary LTD and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you must not access, use or download any content of hscrevision.com.
This website terms and conditions of use are Our legal agreement between you and hscrevision.com regarding your use of its content. We reserve the right to update or modify the terms and conditions and this is the most recent version accessible through Our website.
If you purchase products through Our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with the terms and conditions, which you will be directed to read before making your purchase.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or any linked site. The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
The HSC Revision under normal use will substantially conform to the features and functionality as outlined in the documentation accompanying the HSC Revision, however, the HSC Revision may contain normal bugs and errors. Therefore, the HSC Revision is provided on an “AS IS” basis with the understanding that bug fixes and updates will be provided from time to time as required.
Grant of subscription license
The HSC Revision product is subscribed to you and not sold to you. Therefore, if you have not lawfully acquired the product from us or otherwise, you don’t have a right to use the HSC Revision products.
You may only purchase a subscription licence for the HSC Revision from HSC Revision Proprietary LTD or its authorised sales representatives. This non-exclusive unlimited site licence gives you the right to use and the HSC Revision product within your site only.
Your Responsibilities of Use
The HSC Revision Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of use:
- By accepting these terms and conditions of use, you are granted a limited time, worldwide, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and non-exclusive subscription-based license to use the HSC Revision site.
- The HSC Revision product is licensed to you on a subscription basis for a term chosen at the time of your payment. The initial subscription fee for using the HSC Revision product is paid in advance and is valid for a period of subscription bought. The subscription will automatically renew for an additional chosen period (“renewal term”) until you terminate your subscription by notifying HSC Revision Proprietary LTD, via email, of your intent to discontinue your use of the HSC Revision product.
- Your continued use of the full range of HSC Revision products is subject to and conditional upon your payment of the subscription fee during each renewal term, once a payment is received. When you start a recurring payment, you’re automatically charged at regularly recurring intervals such as once a week, once a fortnight or once a month until you cancel the subscription. The interval, whether it’s a month or a year, is called a renewal period. Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount at the end of each renewal period. If you buy a $3/month subscription from HSC Revision.com on December 4th, you’ll be charged $3 every month on the 4th until you cancel. You are entitled to terminate your subscription with one month’s notice in writing at any time during the subscription period.
- If you decide to terminate your subscription or fail to provide payment, the HSC Revision product will automatically lockout at the end of the agreed term and will prohibit you from using the product until a renewal subscription fee is received from you.
- You agree that you will use this website per all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations and does not violate the rights of anyone or a third party.
- You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
- If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
- You may not reproduce, resell, modify, reverse compile, adapt, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, assign, distribute or publish the contents of HSC Revision in any form. You will not create or contract to have built a product or products, yourself or on the behalf of a Third-party, using similar layout, features, functions, resources or graphics as used in HSC Revision.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason. Upon early termination, you not are entitled to any refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Logins and Passwords
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and log in.
You must not permit any person NOT legitimately associated with the HSC Revision site or product to copy, use or deal with the whole or part of any of the content and/or data of the HSC Revision. This includes sharing or supplying existing login access details to any other person NOT legitimately associated with the use of the HSC Revision at your site.
You are responsible for all activity occurring under this website terms and conditions of use and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations relating to your use of the HSC Revision, including those related to the protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
You must not distribute the HSC Revision in any form, permit access for any person or supply login details to any other person NOT legitimately associated with the use of the HSC Revision at your site.
HSC Revision Proprietary LTD will vigorously pursue violations and seek damages.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Intellectual property and copyrights
The HSC Revision contents are protected by Australian Intellectual Property Laws and international treaty provisions.
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services.
You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement with Us.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address at email@example.com.
HSC Revision Proprietary LTD retains the complete title of the HSC Revision and the accompanying documentation, and all intellectual property rights therein. You acknowledge that any additions or improvements suggested by you to HSC Revision Proprietary LTD remain the property of HSC Revision Proprietary LTD.
We have the right to refuse access, distribution, service or updating of the HSC Revision (any part of it), and services or offerings at any time, for any reason.
This website terms and conditions of use are effective until terminated. You may terminate the licence agreement at the end of the subscription term by notifying HSC Revision Proprietary LTD in writing. You are under no obligation to renew the licence.
Upon terminating the licence agreement, the user can NOT use or display resources downloaded or copied from the HSC Revision.
The website terms and conditions of use will terminate immediately without notice from HSC Revision Proprietary LTD if:
(a) You fail to comply with any provision in the website terms and conditions of use,
(b) HSC Revision Proprietary LTD makes this decision, for any reason, regardless
of your subscription status.
Where HSC Revision Proprietary LTD decides to terminate YOUR subscription you will not be entitled to any refund of the remaining subscription period yet to lapse.
The trademarks and logos contained on this Website are trademarks of HSC Revision. Use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited except with Our written consent.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, its contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or concerning our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Furthermore, all of our Services are provided without a warranty except for any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
Under no circumstance, including negligence, shall HSC Revision proprietary LTD. be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the HSC Revision product, including without limitation, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction or any other commercial damages or losses, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the HSC Revision product.
HSC Revision proprietary LTD, the authors, consultants, publishers and distributors are not responsible for the results of any action taken based on information in the HSC Revision, nor for any error in or omission from the information in the HSC Revision products.
These website terms and conditions of use are governed by and construed following the laws of NSW, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in NSW.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these website terms and conditions of use, in Australia or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
If and to the extent any provision of this terms and conditions of use is held illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in whole or in part under applicable law, such provision or such portion thereof shall be ineffective as to the jurisdiction in which it is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable but only to the extent of its illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability and shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to conform to applicable law to give the maximum effect to the intent of the parties.
No term or provision in the terms and conditions will be considered waived, and no breach excused unless such waiver is in writing signed on behalf of the party against whom the waiver is asserted. no waiver (whether express or implied) will constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse of any other, different, or subsequent breach. no modifications or amendments to these terms and conditions will be binding upon HSC Revision Proprietary LTD unless made in writing and duly executed by you and an authorized representative of HSC Revision Proprietary LTD.